October 27, 2010

Pink Socks


Kaden wanted to wear pink socks for his football game last Saturday. He actually wanted pink gloves, but they were $39.00 and I wasn't about to buy them. I couldn't find the pink wrist bands he wanted, so pink socks was what he ended up with. You see, we've talked a lot about breast cancer around here and the loved ones that we know who have to fight that battle. He wanted to know everything about what "cancer treatment" is like. He was very sad.
Kaden scored 4 touchdowns and recovered two fumbles. He said the game (60 to 0) was in honor of our sweet neighbor, who we love very much. She is our hero. Who says tough guys don't wear pink?


2 comments:

sadie said...

Kaden is the man.

susan bunker said...

60-0! I can't wait to come and watch Kaden play when I get home! He looks good in pink socks! :) I love you all!