October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween '10

Here are a few pictures of the Halloween kids. I am still waiting for pictures of the rest of the gang.
As promised...Levi as "The Mad Hatter." He can sure bring a smile to my face.

Kaden chose his costume, "A Cool Gangster", & of course "Alice", and Jackson was very serious about being the "Grim Reaper". (We tried to talk him into being the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, but he wasn't having it.)
And "The Queen of Hearts" was quite a hit.
Funny story...Kaden and I went to the party store on the way to the Trunk or Treat to find a gangster machine gun. We asked a cute teenager girl who worked there where they were. She showed us and then said to Kaden, "Wow, you're hot! Call me when you go to prom." When we get to the car, Kaden says, "Oh man, I forgot to get her number." ...Oh dear, what are we in for?

And these two crazy "Avatar" teachers, Amy and Margo, won the costume contest for their entire high school. I'm pretty sure these pictures are going to make the year book. And I'm certain that their students
love having such awesome teachers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. levi is ADORABLE. i could stare at those mat hatter pictures all day long! love you and miss you!