October 18, 2010

MM37

A couple of weeks ago I was watching out the window at all of the kids that had gathered in the cul-de-sac for Homecoming pictures...they all looked fabulous and were having so much fun.
It brought back memories. yes. it. did.
I found lots of old Homecoming pictures... LOTS. I loved the searching for a dress, sewing, shoe matching, hair doing, pictures, excitement, and all of the wonderful memories made with each of our girls as they went to Homecoming. Sweet memories...


















Here are Allyn and I all ready for LVHS Homecoming...1973. Look how star struck I am!
I thought I was so cool, having an older, hot guy take me to the dance.

3 comments:

Jena said...

Fantastic pictures! You have quite a few homecoming queens in your family, Aunt Linda--how awesome! My high school didn't have a homecoming dance--I feel like I missed out!

BrittWilk said...

if papa schlaud's hair wasn't so long you two look exactly the same. holy cow. what's the secret?? and i LOVE all of the pics. such fun memories!

Brandy Langford said...

Ah! I love looking on old homecoming/prom pictures. These are great- everyone looks beautiful. I remember running around on the bleachers when I was little and stopped to watch Jennie get crowned queen. I thought she was a real princess! High school dances were the best :)