October 24, 2010

Alice and The Queen...

For the last week or so I have been busy at my sewing machine making these costumes...

Kate's Alice in Wonderland costume was pretty simple, no big deal, easy and cute...
(by the way, Kate had to have a blond wig after she said to me, "Grama, Alice doesn't have brown hair!")
But Taylor's costume, The Queen of Hearts, well that's another story! It drove me crazy...with all of the opposite fabrics going on and me cutting them out wrong, not once but twice, and three trips to the fabric store...
I was a very happy grandma when this one was done! It did turn out pretty darn cute though.
Levi is going to be the Mad Hatter...oh, my goodness. I can't wait for pictures of that.


Oh, Levi.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

YOU are unbelievabl, jennie is an amazing photographer, and your grandkids are VERY lucky... amen.