May 17, 2010

MM 16



Allyson Kay has always loved ice cream! Many summer afternoons & evenings when the kids were little were spent at Grami and Papa Jack's enjoying swimming and homemade ice cream. This summer day in 1990, after stripping off her swimsuit, Ally sat down on the jacuzzi steps and enjoyed every bite of her yummy ice cream ... except the bite that missed because I called her name to look up for the picture!

I can hardly believe that Ally, my baby girl, we be going into the MTC next week as she prepares to serve a mission in Houston, Texas. She is going to be one fabulous missionary...and I am pretty sure she will be able to find some good ice cream in Texas too.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

Texas (and the South in general) has the BEST ice cream! I recommend Blue Bell in every flavor - even the plain vanilla is to die for!

JENNIE! said...

i hope ally doesn't kill you for this one!:)