May 17, 2010

Feelin' Lucky

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends... Some of these dear friends spoiled me today with a birthday lunch and my birthday was two weeks ago! It's pretty fun to just keep celebrating all month long. We laughed so hard that I cried, we ate and we laughed some more... It was great. I love my friends. Yep, I am very lucky.


Keri and Allison spoiled me a couple of days after my birthday by going with Ally and I to the temple and then taking us to lunch after. It was a perfect day.

5 comments:

suzanne said...

so sorry i missed your birthday lunch today... i totally spaced it. but, it looks like you were in GREAT company!!

Carrie said...

Wish I didn't have to work! Glad your celebration is all month. That is fun!

kathie said...

I'm so sad I was out of town...we need to do a makeup!! Happy Birthday Month:)

kathie said...

I'm so sad I missed it all...out of town...let's do a makeup lunch:) Happy Birthday Month!!

Elder Jake Zebe said...

Belated Birthday wishes to YOU!