March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Today is my sister Lisa's birthday... and I had to wish her a happy, happy b-day. My sister is the greatest sister in the whole wide world and I am blessed, lucky and so grateful that she is mine. She teaches me every day with her amazing example and never ending love. While I was blessed with five girls, Lisa had five handsome sons. She is such a wonderful mother and has raised such beautiful, respectful, righteous boys. She is much more than an aunt to my girls... she is much more than "Aunt Lisa"... She is more like their second mom, best friend, example, confidant, rescuer, and example of everything that a wonderful, righteous woman should be.
I Love You Little Sis!!! Happy Birthday!


2 comments:

suzanne said...

that is the sweetest picture... i love it. and how funny that she got the boys and you got the girls.

JENNIE! said...

Happy Birthday Lis! You are the greatest aunt in the universe!