February 28, 2012

Beautiful Bridal Shower

Jan hosted the most beautiful bridal shower ever, for Ally last Saturday. She is so talented in every way! It was truly amazing. Every detail was so pretty. Amy asked Allyson if her shower was everything she ever dreamed it would be and she said, "Oh, waaay better!!" So many wonderful friends were there to support her. I got lots of great pictures... but I missed tons!! Just know how very much we appreciate everyone who came and all who helped to make Ally's shower the best ever. I am amazed at all the love and kindness and I truly feel more joy than my heart can hold when I think about the love of family and friends that surrounds us everyday.                                                             



Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!
We love you!!

1 comment:

Tyler Dixon said...

Dearest Cousin Ally,

We love Steve, but you are not allowed to get married yet. I will let you know when you have permission.

Love,
TyTy

P.S. just kidding. sort of.