February 6, 2012

MM 102

Leah always had such fun birthday parties....so many wonderful friends and so much laughter and love.
Leah's birthday is this Saturday. She would have been 31 years old. I can't believe she's gone. 

I got this sweet note from Kristy the other day... 
"Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you like crazy lately. I know this upcoming week will be rough. February has always been Leah's month in my mind. I always looked forward to going to your house and having a Valentines birthday party for Leah. How appropriate that she was a Valentines baby...she gave more love than anyone I know..."

 I am so grateful for all of the wonderful memories.
Every Valentine cookie and paper heart will always remind me of Leah and her wonderful heart full of love.

1 comment:

the heiner family said...

Tears. I'm a mess. I love her. Thank you for those pictures!