November 30, 2010

Thankful


It was a great Thanksgiving... being surrounded by family and friends is really what it is all about.
We missed our Ally A.LOT. But, we were so happy to hear how well she was taken care of in Texas. (I'm still waiting for some pictures.) And even if Amy was only home for 2 days, it was wonderful to have her here! We stuffed ourselves, played games, played football, watched more football, enjoyed Amy's crafts for the girls, and just truly enjoyed being together. My heart is filled with gratitude.





3 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

looks like a great day! i am jealous you have your tree up and ready! my house is a disaster...

the heiner family said...

I really love this blog! I love seeing how you guys are doing but I have to admit Mondays are my favorite!

suzanne said...

cute pictures! the one of kate setting the table is my favorite. you guys are so beautiful! glad you had such a nice day!