November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


This picture was taken on Thanksgiving day in 1998 in front of Allyn's parents home.
I miss Allyn's parents, & I miss my mom. I'm sure grateful that Families are Forever.

I love Thanksgiving...and today I am so very grateful for my many, many blessings.
I've really got to get some cooking done, but I loved Jennie's idea of setting the timer for 2 minutes and just typing as many "I'm grateful for..." as came to mind until the timer went off.
So here goes...
Family...
My "Superman" Husband
Daughters
Missionaries...our missionary!
Grandkids... EACH and every ONE of them!
Neighbors
Wonderful Friends
Sunday Dinners
Institute with my dad
My Beautiful Sister
Being a R.S. teacher
My 30 year old sewing machine
A car that still works
Kaden's football games
The Temple
Canyon Gate Ward
DVR
Watching Tay dance
Monday emails
Our Home
Hearing the kids say, "I love you Grama"
The "pinky test"
Friday Night Date Night
...oops times up!
Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!

This picture was one year ago today...

2 comments:

jocelyn said...

Hey Linda!
Leah used to keep this family picture in a frame on her station at beauty school. All the girls in school used to comment on how her Dad looked like Superman, and how beautiful her Mom is. Such a cute family picture! And I love your blog, especially when I see Leah. Tell her Hi from me please! :) xoxo, Jocelyn

Grama Linda said...

Jocelyn! It's so good to hear from you. I will be sure to tell Leah hi for you. I hope all is well with you and your family.
Love You!