October 15, 2008

Tagged

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
So You Think You Can Dance
Amazing Race
NBA Basketball
College Volleyball, Basketball and Football
American Idol (starting at about the top twenty)
ER (one of my old high school friends is nurse Lily)
Extreme Home Makeover (I cry every time)
The Today Show

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
Bajio
Nordstrom Cafe
Great Harvest Bread (the sandwiches are good... but the friends are the best part!)
PF Changs
Fleming's (We have only been once, but it was great!)
Cheesecake Factory
Carrabas
Sweet Tomatoes

8 Things that happened today: (Actually they happened yesterday...it's too early today)
Made Banana Bread
Took Levi to visit my mom and dad (he is so cute and it was so fun to watch him put on a show for Great Grami and Papa Jack!)
Levi and I went to Sams Club (we picked up a poster sized picture of Kaden's first touchdown)
Took Kaden to Cub Scouts (he LOVES Scouts!)
Met Jennie at Borders with the kids (I got to have Levi from 9:30am till 4pm...it was wonderful!)
Picked up Kaden from Scouts (played a little football with him, even though he reminds me constantly how terrible I am!)
Made yummy soup for dinner and helped Kaden with homework
Went to a bridal shower for Rachel D

8 Things I am looking forward to:
This election being OVER!
Allyson coming home this week end and giving her a massive hug! (Can't wait to talk to her about her upcoming Study Abroad in Madrid, Spain!)
Hearing Amy's stories every day about being a teacher in LV and her excitement about going to Taiwan to teach!
Kaden's football games and Jackson's soccer games every Saturday
Caleb's foot being all better and watching him run and play again
Hearing Taylor sing, watching Levi laugh, "Fun Day Wednesday" with Kate and Olivia and basically anything any of the grandkids do!
Friday Night Dates with my Hunk
President S happy because Stake Conference went well and the General Authority staying at our house felt welcome and well fed

8 Things on my wish list:
Amber and Leah happy, healthy and an active part of our family again ... I miss them so much
Our whole family at the Temple together
All the grandkids happy and healthy
More grandkids
This recession over
My mom's hips were all better and she felt great
Twinkle my nose and the house would be clean
No worries

8 people to tag:
Jennie
Amy
Allyson
Keri
Kathy P
Jena
Britt
And whoever else reads this blog!

2 comments:

JENNIE! said...

i don't think you would even have to twinkle your nose to get the house clean... it seems like it just always is.:)

Janae' said...

Linda! I think I will change my top wish to have so many cute and fun grandkids to play with. You lucky girl!

I love these tags...great way to share little things with each other. Thanks for sharing!

Janae'