October 12, 2008

Beautiful Wedding...Beautiful Couple

My nephew Justin and his beautiful bride Jena were married yesterday in Butler, Pennsylvania. Ric, Mary, Allyn and I were able to go... we felt so lucky to be there to share this special day with them. The weather was perfect, the trees & leaves were beautiful, the scenery was spectacular, the people were wonderful, & the family togetherness and love was priceless. Jena and Justin are such a sweet, darling couple and we are so happy for them. They will live in Carson City where they are both hydrologists...they met at UNR while getting their masters in hydrology (the study of water). I don't think I have ever seen my brother Ron and his wife Sharon so happy! They were beaming!...Almost as much as Jena and Justin. They had their reception in a beautiful big barn...it was so cool!~ We ate delicious food, danced, laughed, celebrated and had a great time. Jena's family is wonderful...Thank You, Thank You for everything!
Congratulations Jena and Justin!



While we were in Pennsylvania we stayed at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast ... Armstrong Farms
It was amazing... We had so much fun!!



When I called Amy, Ally and Jennie to tell them all about it, they all said "I hope you can get Dad to want to come home! We know he is loving it!!" And yes, he really did love it in beautiful, peaceful, quiet Pennsylvania...
We both did.

Look how cute Jena and Justin can dance!

6 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

WOW it looks like a beautiful place! i bet it was hard to come home. How fun to get away.

The bride and groom look so beautiful!

email and phone numbers said...

how wonderful! hope you & allyn were both able to relax & enjoy. CUTE couple & great dancing!!

susan bunker said...

what a great get away! family, a wedding, and some alone time for you and allyn. everything looks beautiful!

The Lords said...

I love this time of year back east--fall was the one thing, while living in Viginia, that I loved the very most! I am so glad you and Allyn were able to get away to such a lovely place. The wedding looked so much fun. Did you and Allyn hit the dance floor?

Grama Linda said...

Oh Yes! Allyn and I danced and I danced with Justin and Allyn danced with Jena and Sharon(my sister in law) too...I don't even remember how many years it has been since we danced. The wedding started at 2pm and we were at the reception from about 3:30 until 10pm. It was an all day celebration and we loved it!

Kathy's Boys said...

How fun you went to PA! Tanner and Andrea just came back from her parents home there on Sunday and their pictures were beautiful too! I love all of the colors and everything!