December 7, 2012

Thanksgiving pics

It's way past time for some of our Thanksgiving pics...oops:)
Brad and Cami's adorable baby boy Asa stole the show the whole day. He is so good and adorable. 
 Uncle Brad brought a "Slack Line" and everyone loved seeing how balanced they could be.

 
We invited Jessie and Ruben (from Kaden's football team) and their 3 boys to join us. I am so glad they came!! 
We love their family.  

 It was awesome having Lisa and James and some of their family here with us. We all missed Jennie and Chad and the gang though...like crazy!!! It was Jennie's first time away for Thanksgiving, ever. They spent Thanksgiving in Brian Head with Chad's family. (I guess I have to share, even though I did not like it one bit.)

It was a special, good day and I am grateful to have shared it with loved ones and friends... 
Last year I posted this one picture and all I put was "Grateful."
This year, I'm grateful still...
So grateful for God's promises and grateful to know that we will all be together again someday.

No comments: