December 23, 2012

Crazy busy day!

December 9th was a very, very busy day!!! Ok, I know I am very, very late in posting, but I'm finally getting back to blogging:)  The day started with Levi's cute Kidshine performance...then it was a fabulous piano recital for Kate and Taylor. They are both soooo good!! I loved every minute and I know their great grandma's were smiling from heaven too. After the recital, we stopped by the ward Christmas party and dinner (I was very grateful that I did not have to cook. haha!) 
Then it was off to Kaden and Jackson's basketball game. Their teams played each other (it was pretty convenient:):) 
 I know I am crazy, but I decided since we had all the kids, we should have the annual Grandkids Sleepover too. Why not?!! So we all came home (singing all the way) after a very busy day, and had hot chocolate, movies, craft making, ginger bread house making, gifts, cookies, games and lots of fun. 
Oh yeah and making Sunday. dinner. for. the. whole. family.
Wheeeew... I'm tired thinking about it!! Good times for sure!
 


 
 

1 comment:

jocelyn said...

You are the most amazing Grandma!! With beautiful grandkids. Thanks for posting such fun pictures.