August 11, 2012

Beach Week 2012

OK, so I have been a little bit missing in action on my blog lately...our internet went down, I've been out of town, but mostly I've been enjoying the lazy days of summer:) I'm not liking that it is coming to an end soon. 
Summer is pretty fantastic.
Well, I'd better begin catching up... I'll start with our wonderful beach week. Lisa, James, Noah and Ethan got to come to the beach with us for the first time in a long time, and it was so great. There were about 20 of us there for the week. The adults came home pretty much needing a vacation haha, but we wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything:) So many great memories. I know it's what the kids will talk about when they grow up and remember things that they did with Grama and Grampa.


 
Grampa Al and Grama Linda went boogie boarding...oh yes we did:)


 Here's a couple of pics from last summer...the kids are sure growing up:)

No comments: