July 31, 2012

More wedding pics and fun decorations

 
Jennie put up some wonderful pictures on her photography blog of Ally and Steve's amazing wedding. These are just a couple of them:) You can see more at http://www.jennieslade.com/blog/ 
Jennie is such a fabulous photographer...and fabulous at everything else too:) Love U!!!

I wanted to put up some pics on how we made the cool "A" and "S" moss letters that hung on the front doors at the reception...
 I had my dad, the amazing Papa Jack, sketch letters on some foam core board. Then I cut them out with an exacto knife, and painted the letters a dark green. Then I placed them upside down on a roll of moss and traced the letters. Cut out the moss, glue it to the letters...and waalaa:)
It was so easy and once the pretty ribbons were added for hanging they looked fabulous!



No comments: