February 22, 2011

Blog Book


It was a happy day when my 2009 blog book came a few weeks ago. (I know that I am a year behind...I'm still working on 2010)... I love my book! All of my blog posts and pictures for the whole year are in one book. I find the kids looking through it all the time. I am terrible at writing in a journal, but since I love pictures so much, blogging is a lot easier for me. I did the book through Blurb, and the quality is fantastic. The pictures came out amazing.
A few suggestions if you are interested in making your blog into a book:
* Download your pictures onto your blog in the highest quality...then when it's time to make your book, they are all ready to go.
* Slide shows don't work, because they can't be put into a book.
* After you follow the instructions to get started on Blurb, choose to put your entries in yourself, rather then having Blurb automatically do it. I had it automatically done for my 2008 book and ended up changing almost every page. It's a lot easier to drag and click and arrange your pages the way you want them as you go.
* Have fun! It's a perfect way to enjoy all your family happenings for years to come.


"A life recorded is twice precious, first the experience itself and then
the memory of it full and sweet when we read it again later." {Unknown}

1 comment:

susan bunker said...

LOVE your book! Someday I will catch up!