February 28, 2011

MM56

I love to watch sports...definitely more than Allyn does, and more than any of my brothers (almost.) I blame my mom for this. Mom was a sports fanatic and I can remember many Saturdays, after the cleaning was done, settling in the family room watching sports with her and enjoying hearing her squeel with delight when her favorite team won. Going to the Rebel games with my parents at the "Convention Center" is a priceless memory.
Mom would always have to walk out in the hall when the score was too close! Those were the days...
I especially love March Madness and NCAA Basketball. Go Jimmer & BYU!! Watching the cheerleaders get all excited at some great basketball games this week-end brought back some memories. Great memories.






2 comments:

Roylance Fam said...

Hello Sis. Schlauder!
You probably have no idea who I am, But I follow your blog and I just love it:) Leah dated my cousin Garrett Miller way back in high school...she used to do my hair, and I have loved her ever since! I love what you do on Memory Mondays and look forward to it every week:) I also follow Ally's blog and love reading her letters. They inspire me so much, and hearing her testimony come through each letter is amazing and I feel the spirit so strongly when I read them.. I just wanted to let you know what an amazing family I think you have, and to please let Ally know she touches more people than she knows!

Desi Bayne Roylance

Grama Linda said...

Hi Desi,
I definitely remember you! It is so great to hear from you. You have a beautiful family... I will be sure to tell Ally how much her emails touch others, I know that will mean a lot to her. And I will be sure to tell Leah hello from you too. Thank you for your sweet comments.