June 7, 2009

World Travelers are coming home soon!


Thank goodness Amy and Allyson will both be home within the next two weeks. They have been gone long enough!!!!!! They have certainly had a wonderful time and have enjoyed being together and have made memories to last a lifetime. Now you two get your booties HOME!



Yesterday Kaden had his All Star game. It was the Las Vegas All Stars vs. the Henderson All Stars. They played the game at a high school on the full high school field and everything...they even had the loud speakers going to announce the play by play. I accidentally left the battery to my camera home charging...sad day...so I only have the video of the game. Kaden was awesome!!!! He was the quarterback for almost the entire game. He scored two touchdowns and scored two of the extra points!!! The whole team played amazing and they beat those Henderson kids...I mean whoopped them!!!! 26 to 6!!!! It was so sweet! Papa Jack even came again and he loved every minute. Way to go K-Dog! You are a STUD!

3 comments:

Keith A. Runyon said...

Those girls have a special place in my vagabond heart!

Janae' said...

Oopsey! Keith was signed into my computer. It's MY wandering heart that relates to those cute girls.

defining amy said...

9 days and counting until I get to see my mother dear.