June 28, 2009

Becca and Davis




On Saturday June 27th, our niece Rebecca Huntington and Davis MacKay were married in a beautiful ceremony at the Las Vegas LDS Temple. She looked stunning, Davis very handsome and they were both happy as can be.
It was so much fun to be a part of their special day.








Congratulations Becca and Davis... We love you!
***************************************************************************

It's been wonderful having my sister Lisa here, she is the best... and we love being able to spend so much time with Dad. Five days this week our sweet dad has been to the temple. He loves being at the temple and says,
"I feel closest to your mother there..."

P.S. Jennie is going to give a workshop on editing photos. She edited just a few of the ones I took at the wedding and I was amazed at how great they look. You can email Jennie for more info.

P.S.S. You have go to Jennie's blog and check out Davis dancing with some of his groomsmen for Becca. He earned my vote for one of the coolest grooms ever!

3 comments:

susan bunker said...

Linda - those were beautiful pictures! Looks like a really fun wedding! You, Lisa and your dad look really happy together! Glad to see all is well!

Jessica said...

Hi Linda,
I don't know if you remember me but I am friends with Jamie and I met you once at one of Kadens football games. Anyways, I think you are an amazing woman and I love reading your posts because they are always so positive and up-lifting. So... I got married on the same day as this couple and we went on a cruise for our honeymoon... on our cruise I saw Becca and Davis! I have never seen her in my life but I saw her a few times and she looked really familiar and I could tell she was LDS :). I even told my husband that I thought I had seen her before. Anyways, I go to your blog and see her on here. I was shocked! We were married on the same day, at the same place, went on the same honeymoon AND we had the exact same wedding dress. Quite a coinsidence, I thought. I hope all is well.

Grama Linda said...

Jessica, I totally remember you and I look at your blog too. Congratulations on your marriage. I am so happy for you and your handsome husband. I can hardly believe all the coincidences...same day, same dress, same honeymoon! Wow! It is a small world. Hope all is well with you guys! Again congratulations and many many best wishes always. If you're ever in Vegas give us a call.