June 21, 2009

Teacher Amy Is HOME!



YEAHOOOO! Amy made it home from Taiwan safe and sound after traveling for 25 hours... She looks fabulous and happy and it is so wonderful to have her back in the USA and home!




We all LOVE YOU AMY! We are so glad you are home!!! Now would you please stay at least for a little while?
**********************************************************************

What a great Fathers Day! I love my sweet dad so much and I am so in love with the dad in our home...there are none better...I am the luckiest in the world!
XOXOXO



5 comments:

RayRay said...

i teared up... i'm so happy! (please let her come see me?) Or maybe i come see all of you? love you.

Grama Linda said...

Rachel... You can come and see us anytime! Please come!!! We love you XOXO I know Amy's already planning her trip to DC to see you!

Kathy's Boys said...

Oh this is sweet, reminds me of my elders coming home!! And Kaden is so cute in the video.

suzanne said...

what a happy reunion... glad they are both home and safe.

Jena said...

Welcome home, Amy!