March 30, 2009

Our Travel'in Girls part3...


I got a wonderful package in the mail from Spain today!!!
Imagine how happy I was to see "Lladro" on the box and open it up to find this beautiful surprise!!!! This gorgeous Lladro porcelain sculpture straight from Spain from my very own "Ally the Spainiard" is priceless. I love it love it love it!!!! I love you more Ally!... Thank you for my very special early Mother's Day and Birthday present. I am so glad you got to go back to Valencia and that you remembered me. What a special treat. Thank you Ally Kay!

Ally has really had an unforgettable experience and I am so glad that she was able to go to Spain on this Study Abroad. It is hard to believe that she comes home this Saturday!!! We all can't wait!!
Here are a few pictures from her latest trip...


This Plaza Mayor in Salamanaca was the Plaza where they filmed Vantage Point the movie.
We just watched that movie again last week and I wondered if it was a place that Ally was able to go to...it was pretty cool to see this picture of her there the next day...
This is my favorite handstand of all!


Amy traveled to Taichung last week end and had some crazy experiences there. She loved it and even drove a boat for an hour with tourists on it not knowing quite what to do since she has never driven a boat before...
thus this picture!




I love you my Taiwaneese "Teacher Amy"...I miss you!
Ally gets to go and visit Amy in Taiwan in May (thanks to flyer miles that needed to be used!)... They are even planning a trip to Thailand for five days.
These two are really enjoying traveling and seeing the world! I am so glad.

2 comments:

Ally Kay said...

Yes! I'm so happy it arrived safely! I think the little girl sitting on the lap of the mother(you) looks the most like Leah. Isn't so precious? I just loved it. You're the best mom...EVER.

susan bunker said...

i just love reading all about their adventures! taiwan and thailand, WOW! they both look great!