March 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart...


33 Years... How is that possible? It doesn't seem all that long ago that we met at Macayo's parking lot after dragging Fremont Street when I was sixteen!!! (Yes, you used to be able to drag Fremont street back in the day!) Well, I guess it does seem like a long time ago when I think of all we have done and been through together...wow, we are getting OLD! Well, I wouldn't want to be getting old with anyone but you! I LOVE YOU with all my heart, soul, and any other flowery adjective there could possibly be...how's that for a lot?
I am so grateful that my forever is with you.
Happy Anniversary to my very own Superman...I.Love.You.



2 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Happy Anniversary Schlauders!

email and phone numbers said...

33 years? you ARE NOT old enouph to be married that long! ;)
You look absolutely beautiful & I'm loving Allyns burns & heels!!!