November 3, 2008

Update on Mom.

Hello fellow bloggers. My mom wanted me to write a quick update for her. Her big cast makes it a little tough to type. : ) So...she had a pretty big surgery on Saturday. The doctors said everything went well, but she's still in quite a bit of pain. Gratefully, today is better than yesterday, and hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.
She's looking forward to healing and getting back to her regular, busy life.

My Mom genuinely appreciates all of your love and support. The flowers, and cards, and cookies, and even plastic shower gloves for her cast have all been so thoughtful and wonderful.
Thank you from all of us! I'm excited to try the drumstick ice cream...

We love you, Mom!!

Amy

2 comments:

email and phone numbers said...

oh Linda... I am so sorry! yuck, darn, eeeek (did that help?) I am happy to help with anything you might need - I make a grocery store run on a regular basis & I'm really good at dialing for pizza ;) Seriously holler if you need anything!

BrittWilk said...

oh no, mama-schlaud! you and my mom are like 2 peas in a pod! i love clutzy moms, so it's okay! :) glad you're going okay!