November 30, 2008

Blessings

On Thanksgiving night our daughter Leah was in a car accident. We are so grateful it wasn't any worse and that she is expected to have a full recovery. She is still in ICU and has some head injuries and an injured spleen, but she should be moved to a regular room today. Keep her in your prayers. Get well soon LeeLee...We all LOVE you!

Last night Allyn, Amy and I were watching White Christmas with Bing Crosby...I love it. I love the song that goes... "When your worried and you can't sleep, just count your blessings instead of sheep...and you'll fall asleep counting your blessings." I am going to try to count my blessings each day...I have so many, and so very much to be grateful for.
Here are just a few pictures from Thanksgiving Day...It was a wonderful day...



8 comments:

Kathy's Boys said...

I'm sorry to hear about Leah, I hope she will be OK soon. How scary. Your kids and grandkids are so cute. Love ya

Elder Jake Zebe said...

Thinking of you and your family!
Barb

suzanne said...

so sorry to hear about leah, i hope that she recovers quickly.

Allison Barnes said...

So sorry to hear that. Hopefully she will recover quick. Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. We will be praying for Leah!

Rohan Shearer said...

So sorry to hear about Leah. We'll keep her in our prayers for sure.

email and phone numbers said...

please give our best wishes to Leah... we'll keep her & your family in our prayers!!

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Jena said...

Our prayers are with Leah! Nice thanksgiving hats, I used to make ones like that too. :o)

Heidi said...

Lisa told all of us about Leah's accident and we wanted you to know she will be in our prayers.
That song from White Christmas is one of my all time favorite songs.
And I love the pictures from your Thanksgiving. We didn't get to see Ben while they were in town - I can't believe how grown up he is!