October 22, 2012

Memory Monday 133

Caleb and his beautiful mommy, Leah 

Caleb, Olivia and Brian are in Utah today... and they will be sitting at this same table at Aunt Lisa's house tonight.  Caleb is getting his new leg tomorrow. He is soooo excited! We are too. 
Caleb has taught us all so many lessons about life, love, and joy. We love you buddy!!
 
 It seems like it was just a year or so ago that we all went to Utah to watch Amy play volleyball at BYU.
Hard to believe that it was 6 years ago. So much has happened since that night at the Smith Field House.
I'm grateful for pictures and the wonderful memories looking at them brings.

I miss my LeeLee...I love you my sweet daughter. I wish you were here. I long for you...so much my heart hurts.
Today, I will hold on to these wonderful memories of a perfect fall night we all spent together 6 years ago.
Today, I will remember your laugh, your beautiful smile, and how much you love each one of us.
And I"ll smile through the tears, knowing that you are cheering for us from heaven...

2 comments:

Brett, Azurdee, and Our Two Miracles said...

What a wonderful memory to hold in your heart! My heart aches for you. I'm glad Caleb is getting a new leg! Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

Azurdee

Dixon Family said...

Love these memories! I miss her so much!