October 1, 2012

Memory Monday 131

This is such a sweet picture of Jennie and Betty at one of Jen's first dance recitals. 
(I sure wish I was a better photographer and didn't cut off half of Betty's head...haha!)
Working for Allyn for many years, Betty is really much more like a sister than an employee.
And after retiring last month, Betty is missed like crazy at Source 4 Industries.
I'm sure glad that our friendship will never be retired...thanks for everything Betty, you really are the best.
P.S. I'm not sure I'm supposed to announce this yet, but the kids know, so I figure it is ok, and I'm just going to say it before I get in trouble, and I can't wait any longer, how's that for a run on sentence? haha
Jennie is having a baby!!!! Oh, yeah. We are thrilled!

1 comment:

Jena said...

Whoa!!! Congrats to Jennie & Chad. Upgrade to a family of 5 kiddos!