October 3, 2012

Girls Trip:)

Last week I enjoyed a couple days of a much needed dose of friends, fun, laughter, and a fabulous girls trip. 
I really haven't laughed that hard in years. I love these special friends!!!
Kathy found the perfect quote...
"There's nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. 
Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons."
 
 OK, I kind of started the whole fall back in your chair craziness. Yep, I sat down in my chair right when we were setting up our beach camp for the day, and I fell backwards with my feet and sand flying everywhere:) It was classic. Kathie was the next one to accidentally flip backwards in her chair...and so then everyone decided it would make for a fun memory and a perfect photo opp:) 
Crazy ladies. My kids were a little worried! HaHa

 
Look at the tourists totally ignoring the psyco ladies flipped over in the chairs. 
They were determined  to get their picture. so. funny!
Thanks so much for the perfect girls get away...
We need to have more friends come next time...(we'll really give 'em something to worry about! lol)
...so start planning ladies:):)

1 comment:

suzanne said...

so fun!!
you guys are the cutest!!