April 2, 2012

MM110 LeeLee and the mud...

I was so happy when I found this picture a few days ago. I have been looking for it for months! 

I remember this day as if it was just a few years ago...it's hard to believe it was really over 30 years ago.  
I had gotten the girls, Amber, Jennie and Leah, all bathed and ready to go and visit Grami and Grandpa. I asked Amber and Jennie to keep an eye on Leah while I went to the bedroom to get a couple of things. When I came back in the family room just a couple minutes later, Leah was no where to be found. I rushed out the open front door, and there she was, in the muddy planter...looking innocent and so cute. She was having a great time. 
The girls giggled, Leah giggled, and as hard as I tried to scold them, I just couldn't and I started laughing too...
Of course I had to take a picture. I'm so grateful I did. 

No comments: