April 17, 2012

Cover Girl


We got a call Saturday saying that Miss Kate was on the cover of the Church News!! And there was a picture of me too... oh my. Allyn wasn't even mentioned in the article about our stake's community garden, which is pretty funny since he had A LOT to do with it. He was very happy that his name wasn't mentioned...that's just the way he wanted it. The Provident Community Garden is doing wonderful. I took Dad there yesterday to water with me, and pick some fresh cilantro for our guacamole dip:):) It was fun to visit with friends and see all of the wonderful vegetables that are growing. I'm pretty sure I could have gone to Smith's and bought a bunch of fresh cilantro...but it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun as seeing it grow from seed and picking it from our garden:))

Kate's 7th birthday was Saturday, so it was pretty exciting for her to be a "Cover Girl" on her big day!
Happy birthday Kate...We LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: