December 27, 2010

MM47


Amber and Aunt Lisa...

It was Amber's birthday on Christmas Eve. We sure miss her. This was the first time that we haven't been with her on her birthday and Christmas... ever, and there is a piece of my heart that is breaking just talking about it. We are looking forward to the day when she comes home again, and we are always hopeful and filled with gratitude for her life and for all that she has taught us. Amber is funny, she could always make us laugh. She is kind and giving. She would give you the shirt off her back if you asked for it. I have never known anyone who loves to give gifts more than Amber. She loves her family.
It has been said that we learn the very most from the trials and the hard things that we go through...darn it. It really is true though. From Amber I have learned about unconditional love, to never give up, and what it really means to have hope. I have learned about forgiveness, and what the Atonement really means. I love you Amber. I miss you.


No comments: