December 13, 2010

Ally Update


Even though we are missing her like crazy, we are so grateful that Ally chose to serve a mission...Her goodness and example blesses us everyday. Allyson is doing great. She loves the people in Texas and they really love her too.
Of course they do! She is working hard and loving being a missionary.
It was great to get all these pictures in the mail this week...


Ally and Sister Sorenson...she went home this month. Those two will always be great friends.
And Ally and Sister Davidson on Thanksgiving...that pie looks delicious!

They spent Thanksgiving at the Davidson's and they had the same table as Aunt Lisa...
that made Ally a very happy girl.

The Aguilar's are a great family who love to feed the missionaries...
Last lesson with Joseph...he came and stayed with us on his way to California. Ally and her companions taught him all of the lessons and he decided to go to California to be baptized by his fiance's dad.

Last day with Sister Sorenson...Ally is sure missing her.

The Mann family

The Sullivan Family

Ally, her new companion Sister Pincock (from Idaho), and Sister Radin (from the Philippines)
Sister Speckherd (she is so good to them!) brought them a Christmas tree and some ornaments to help their apartment feel more like home.

They are teaching Cathy...and they went to her home and helped decorate her Christmas tree.

Sister Pincock and Ally at their ward Christmas party. Ally and their sweet neighbor Sylvia.

"...most of all. I really feel that I am coming closer to my Savior. I feel like I am starting to have a relationship with Him, and it is helping me so much. I love the Savior. I am grateful for Him. Jesus Christ lives. He loves us and atoned for us and wants us to be happy. I will continue to rely on Him and all will be well." ...Allyson


We get to talk to Allyson for the first time in 7 months on Christmas Day... That's the only present I need this year. We love, love, love you Ally!!!

No comments: