December 13, 2010

MM45

Every Christmas morning we would always have the girls line up in the hallway for their picture before going into the family room to see what Santa brought them. I know, a little cruel...but, I had to have the picture, and besides it's more fun to have to wait a little...




We even made them (Chad too!) line up on the stairs of the house we were renting while building this one, before they could come down and see the gifts under the tree.


Sweet memory...When I found this picture this morning, it took me back to the Christmas when Amber and Jennie were so excited with what Grami gave them for Christmas that they both hugged her so much she toppled right over...giggling the whole time. I loved her laugh.

1 comment:

the heiner family said...

I love, love, love this post! Maybe it's because I have been working on my parents' Christmas present and I just love preserved memories(especially ones like that pic of the girls with Gramma Colleen)! I must get that from my dad's side of the family:) Love you!