June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful Dad's out there.
I have been blessed to have the greatest dad in the world! I know I am a bit partial, but I believe it with all my heart. When I was growing up I called my dad my Dearest Darling Daddy, and the name will always fit.
I love you with all my heart Dad...you are the greatest. You have taught all of us how to work, love, serve, give, have faith and be loyal and true. You are our example of how we all want to be. XO
Have I told you lately how much I love you? Dad says that to me almost every day...
I could never tell you enough...I. love. you. Dad. Happy Father's Day!


Talk about being blessed. This handsome guy is the father to our kids and Grampa Al to our grandkids. He is the greatest, now I know I've said that before. I love you Allyn David. Forever. I'm the luckiest.





Caleb and Olivia got to spend the last 5 days with us! We had so much fun with these two.

I love this picture of Ally with both of the Father's in our family.

And here is the famous Slade family rap for Grampa Al...

No comments: