January 12, 2010

Greece


I was finally able to get some pictures from Amy of her trip to Greece. She had a wonderful time and loved every minute being there. She must have taken at least a thousand pictures! Amy certainly loves to travel and see the world, so what better way to spend her 2 weeks off from teaching teenagers than across the world on a tiny island, and in Athens seeing first hand history that most of us have only seen in books.
I'm glad she loved it, had such a great time, and was treated like a princess...
(Even though I wish she missed us even just a little.) Yes, I confess I tried to guilt her into staying home and not missing Christmas with the family...it did not work. I guess this is part of the kids grow up and leave home thing. I'm not liking that part very much.






Ivan was a great tour guide and host. I think he has probably traveled more places than Amy...well, maybe not.
I'm glad that you are home safe and sound world traveling daughter... at least until your next adventure.
I wonder where that will be.

1 comment:

Ally Kay said...

Love it. Mom. You are seriously a pro blogger. I need to take sewing lessons, cooking lessons, and now blogging lessons with those huge pictures. Fantastic. Love you! I'm excited for my plum bed cover:)