January 9, 2010

Eagle Court of Honor


Lisa and James' son Ben received his Eagle Scout Rank tonight at an awesome Court of Honor. We are so proud of him. Tyler, Brad and now Ben have all received their Eagles. Noah is coming up fast and Ethan loves Cub Scouts. They will have five sons and five Eagle Scouts...now that is cool. My Dad wanted to be there so badly, so we put him on a plane to Utah yesterday so he could see his grandson become an Eagle Scout. He was so happy and proud.
Congratulations Ben! We love you...



Amy and Ally got to be there to shower Ben with some lovin' too! They were mighty proud cousins.
I seemed to have blinked and Ben grew up! I love this old picture of Ben and Amber...
Once again, where did all of the years go?



Wonderful Keri stopped by a couple of days ago and walked with me to pick up Kaden from school. I was telling her how I wished I could go to the temple but ours is closed for a couple of weeks... so she said "Let's go to St. George then.... I'm picking you up Saturday morning!" She just seems to always know when any of her friends need something and she is always there. She is just amazing. We met Abby after for lunch ...at a great little restaurant called 25th and Main...and then after our three hour visit, we drove home.
It was perfect.

1 comment:

susan bunker said...

how very, very fun! i miss you!