August 26, 2009

Kadaman is 9... What?!




My baby turned 21 this week and now my #1 grandson is 9 years old today!!! What the heck is going on?!!! It doesn't seem at all possible that Kaden and Taylor are NINE. They also love to remind us that next year they will be in the double digits!! Time definitely does fly by, whether I want it to or not.

Kaden is such a "cool kid"... He makes us all smile and brightens everyday.
Happy Birthday Kadaman!
WE LOVE YOU!

This morning I got up early to make him an awesome breakfast... crepes with strawberries, peaches and whip cream. Kaden tolerated it and managed to get down a few bites... until I gave in and gave him yucky cold cereal. (Grampa is the one who gave in and bought Cocoa Krispies for him!)
Kaden, you're our "King for the Day" and we sure love you buddy XO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


1 comment:

susan bunker said...

HE is too cute! 9 years old! I remember when he was born. It doesn't seem like it was all that long ago! What a great young man...keep up the good work (almost two digits)!