July 24, 2009

Meet Kalvin Tyler Dixon


Our nephew Tyler and his wife Kelly had a beautiful baby boy yesterday. Kalvin weighed 8lbs. and was 21 inches long...perfect in every way. I can hardly believe that Lisa and James are grandparents!!!
We are so thrilled for all of them...Congratulations Dixon gang! We love you XO! It was very cool for Ally to get to be there and be the first cousin to hold him...The newest Dixon boy is a wonderful, beautiful, perfect baby. I can't wait to hold him!


When I was a young mom I used to think grandmas were a little crazy as they went on and on about their grandchildren. Oh man am I ever one of the crazy ones now! And it is absolutely the best part about getting older...getting to be Grama Linda. Welcome to the crazy, fun, wonderful Grandma world Lisa. It's the best!!!!!

No comments: