February 8, 2009

Our Travel'in Girls

Amy and Allyson just put up some great pictures... These are a few of my favorite!



I love hearing about all of their fun experiences... We all miss them tons... but, we are so glad that they are having such amazing adventures! Tonight (which is tomorrow afternoon in Taiwan) Amy is going to call me on Skype from her classroom so that the kids can see me on the big projector in the classroom and ask me questions in English. Amy wants to teach them about computers and computer safety. I am way excited!
She is such a great teacher.
We just finished talking to Ally for the last hour or so... She has been pretty sick for the last couple of days (result of dancing in the rain and hanging out in freezing cold cathedrals!). She is really having some awesome experiences and has made so many wonderful friends. You gotta love the handstands all over Spain!
Check out her roomate Sandra's video of the Flamenco Dancers...it is so cool!

We just got off Skype with Amy and her little class...It was adorable!!! Each of the kids came up to the computer and told us their names and how old they were. They were so excited to sing for us!
Here is a little video... I just want to hug each one of them! XO

6 comments:

Ally Kay said...

Love it. Thanks for showin off your girls. That-a-way. I loved that Amy's class saw you on skype! The other day when I was talking to you via skype, Pilar came in the room and saw you on the computer screen. She hasn't stopped talking about how pretty your hair is and how 'guapa' (gorgeous) you are. 'Tu madre es muy muy guapa, allaysone!' says Pilar. It's fantastic. Love you, ma!

Rohan Shearer said...

Great pictures! You must be very proud parents to see your kids doing such good, worthwhile things.

susan bunker said...

i love all of the pictures! i loved the flamenco dancing! WOW! they both look so happy! thanks for sharing their joys:).

email and phone numbers said...

I LOVE Ally's blog...I'm following her every move....& handstand!!!
So glad your girls are having such memorable & exciting experiences. What a BLAST!

defining amy said...

That was so much fun. Thanks so much for making three guest appearances in my classroom, from the other side of the world. The kiddos loved it!! And so did I. Love you.

Brett, Azurdee, and Our Two Miracles said...

So, Linda, I'm supposed to be cleaning out closets getting ready for Bristol's arrival....an hour later, I'm still checking out your blog! I can't wait to meet your family and learn more about them! They look so fun!! Love, Azurdee :)