February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Leah!!!



Happy,Happy Birthday Leah... How could you possibly be 28?!!! We all love you and are so grateful for you. I'm going to add more pictures to this post after dinner, but right now I've got to go and frost the cake with these two little helpers!

It is fun to look back at some of the old pictures but also hard to believe how fast all those years went by.
(It seems like I've said that before!)




Leah... You're beautiful, funny, talented, loving, tender and with out a doubt we know you can do anything you put your mind to. We Love You! We always have and we always will! We are all praying that this year brings you much happiness and joy...
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Ally Kay said...

Happy Birthday, Leah. I miss you a ton. You are fabulous. Let me just echo this post by saying, you are a good sister, a great listener, a caring mother, and a true friend. I love you. You mean the world to me. I pray you well.

Brett, Azurdee, and Our Two Miracles said...

Leah, It's so fun to see pictures from when you were little! What a cutie. We hope you had a wonderful birthday!