February 16, 2009

No Coincidences

I don't believe in coincidences. I believe that people come into our lives for a reason and that there are those who touch our lives so much that we are never the same again. We are better. We are stronger. We are more whole. I believe in a Heavenly Father who knows us, loves us, and blesses us more than we can comprehend. My heart is filled with love and gratitude.

Our Leah is having a baby boy.
Brett and Azurdee are going to be this little boy's Mom and Dad.
He will have a beautiful big sister named Janika.
Adoption is a miracle.
We are so blessed.

My soul has learned that heartache and sadness can be turned to hope and joy...

8 comments:

Ally Kay said...

No coincidences. I too have come to know that to be true. My nephew is going to be born into a lot of love. That is for sure.

Allison Barnes said...

What a beautiful family! Adoption is an amazing gift of love.

email and phone numbers said...

Beautifully put Linda... you amaze me. Thanks for sharing that very personal experience & our prayers are CONTINUALLY with you & your family. What a gift to gift that sweet couple!

Kathy's Boys said...

Wow, Linda, you are amazing. You always inspire me and you are always so positive. Thanks for being who you are. I love you!

kathywim said...

Hello My Linda: I just popped onto your blog for the first time in eons to read your "no coincidences" comment which reminds me that a great God gave me a friendship with an especially amazing woman...and time proves that over and over. You are truly a gift to all those around you.

Brett, Azurdee, and Our Two Miracles said...

We made it to the blog! We must be official. :) You couldn't have said it any better. We are so happy to be a part of your family and to be the parents of Leah's beautiful baby. We love you all so much already!

Rohan Shearer said...

What a great story! Isn't it interesting that Leah looks similar to the mom? That baby will have a great family.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't looked at your blog for a while and was surprised at your story. I was so impressed by your gracious and inspirational expression of love and trust in our Father in Heaven. I would like to use your words, changing all names, as an example as I go ward to ward in my stake doing LDS Family Services presentations. I hope that's okay....I really believe it will touch hearts! I'd love to talk to you soon!

Gloria