January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess Olivia!


Olivia turned 4 years old today...She is such a joy and we all love her so much!
Olivia loves...
princesses...all of the princesses
having Mommy read her books and cuddle
hugs and kisses (I think Olivia says "I love you" more than any 4 year old on the planet!)
dance class with Kate
Daddy's big hugs
sleeping over at Grama's
making cookies
the color PINK
having Tiana paint her nails and do her hair
her big brother Caleb
Happy Happy Birthday Olivia XOXOXO


Kate, Levi, Jennie, Leah, Amber and I took Olivia to Build a Bear today! The girls had so much fun making Scruffy the Puppy and Sissy the Bunny...

Brian had a big Princess Party for Livie yesterday...
It's been a big birthday celebration for two days!!

3 comments:

defining amy said...

Wow. Olivia looks so old in that last picture at Brian's house. I swear I've only been gone a couple of weeks... Looks like so much fun.

Allison Barnes said...

Looks like a fun birthday!! She's a beautiful princess! Her eye looks so much better... glad it is healing.

susan bunker said...

EVERYONE is looking great in those fun pictures! you are my grama inspiration!