August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad



It seems like we have been celebrating so many birthdays lately...but I couldn't let this day go by without a special shout out to my dad. I love you Dad!!! You are the greatest dad in the whole wide world and I couldn't be any prouder of you or more grateful that your my dad. Thank you for ...
1. being such an amazing teacher and always making me feel that I could do anything
2. your testimony and love of the Lord, the temple, and all things good
3. the way you love and support us
4. the beautiful way you tenderly take care of Mom
5. the way you serve and fulfill your callings
6. all of the fun trips and motorcycle memories
7. your amazing talent and artistry
8. your tender, sensitive spirit ( I blame my quickness to tears on you!)
9. your crazy food concoctions ( some of them are actually pretty good!)
10.for being YOU...We all love you Dad! Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

defining amy said...

Hi Mother Dearest,

I was up all night again with another migraine and decided to do something useful/therapeutic with my time. Looks like you have another blogging daughter.

XOXO,
Amy

Rohan Shearer said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Out of pure coincidence, Jeni sent him a card she's been meaning to send him for months. We didn't have his address so we sent it via you - hope that's okay!

Grama Linda said...

The card from Jeni came yesterday. Mom and Dad are coming over for his birthday dinner tomorrow and so I will be sure that he gets it. I know he will be so happy to hear from you. I love this blogging thing because I feel like we keep in touch so much more!
Love You Guys!

susan bunker said...

you always give the best birthday tributes! your father is very handsome! how in the world did amy create her blog and write something so meaningful and beautiful with a migraine?