August 1, 2008

Amy and Kendyl


Amy's good friend Kendyl from Austin, Texas has been visiting for a few days. They have been having a great time shopping and checking out some fun spots in Vegas. We love having Kendyl (isn't that the coolest name!?) here and just wish she could stay longer. Maybe she will have to come home with Amy and Ally this fall for a few week end visits.
Amy's job search update... She will be leaving in January for six months to teach in Taiwan!!!
She will also have the opportunity to travel a lot during long weekends and breaks. Allyn, Ally and I want to go and pick her up next June and do a little traveling with her. We are so excited for her and we know that she will have an amazing experience teaching, learning, growing and experiencing another part of the world... and it's pretty cool that she will be getting paid to do it! Her plans for the fall are to go to Provo with Ally...work...and take a few classes towards her masters. Sounds like a great plan!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see Kendyl and Amy at your beautiful home! Thank you so much for taking such great care of her. Please come visit anytime. I love catching up with your family through the blog world. I just need to write a bit more than I do. Thanks again! love, cathi

p.s. I was heartbroken to hear about your friends that lost their sweet baby. They are such a darling little family. They live in the other Stake and it looks like they are friends with our friends kids. Small world. They will be in our prayers.

Grama Linda said...

Cathi,
We really loved having Kendyl...she is such a sweetheart... and we will definitely have to come to Austin sometime to visit. Amy told us all about how amazing it is there and how much she loves it.
I enjoy catching up with your cute family on your blog too! We just need to meet in person sometime...
Take Care
Love, Linda

RayRay said...

It sounds like you all had so much fun!! I just wish I could have been there too. I miss you! And congratulations on your beautiful new grandson!

Rohan Shearer said...

Good luck Amy in Taiwan! What a great opportunity!

Kendyl said...

I had so much fun with you guys!! I can't thank you enough for everything! It was a great weekend.

Also, I love seeing all these pictures of Levi! He really is perfect! I know you are such a proud grama and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Thanks again for everything!

Kendyl