January 29, 2013

Random Pics...

 Everyone wants to be near Caleb... he is such an angel boy:)

 Taylor and I were unplanned twinners one day when we all met at the movies...
Olivia is eight!!! Happy Birthday Livi girl... We love you!!
Disney On Ice with these cuties...

 Last week, Dad and I went out to the cemetery to make sure pretty new flowers were placed.
He just stood there and cried and cried.
So sweet. True love.
 This was taken the day Caleb got back from the hospital... he was very sore, tired and could hardly talk, but he was still smiling and whispered, "Grama, I love you more than anything."
He's a heart melter for sure.
 The three cousins back together again! When we were young moms raising our kids, Michelle, MaryKay and I were inseparable. We'd spend the mornings at the gym while the kids played together in the childcare...they loved it & so did we! Then we'd do the park, swim lessons at Garside or dance lessons, etc. etc.....great memories.
I miss those days. I love my cousins.
President Worthen, President Schlauder and President Hyer
Pretty much the coolest Stake Presidency ever...just sayin'
Allyn and I spent a wonderful few days in Utah right after Christmas. 
It was our first time to see Ben after his mission and the first time Lisa's whole family had been together in 2 years! 
Love them!!
 We went to Temple Square one night to see the beautiful lights. It was so cold, but so worth it!

No comments: