January 22, 2013

Caleb

 
Our beautiful, sweet, wonderful Caleb has been diagnosed with cancer...again.  The cancer that was in his leg that was amputated has metastasized and is in his blood stream and in his lungs. It is a very aggressive form of cancer. 
Our hearts are broken, and there have been lots of tears, worry and heartache for all of us who love this sweet boy. Please pray for our Caleb. We could use all of the faith, prayers and hope there is to give. This wonderful angel has taught us so much about love, life and finding joy in everything. He is so brave...he melts my heart. 
Oh, how we all love him. I believe in miracles...we could really use one right about now. 
 
I know God knows us, loves us, and is aware of all our family is going through.
I know that He loves and knows Caleb, and will send special comfort and blessings for him and for all of us. 
He already has.
I am so grateful for my Savior.  
I will seek to have more faith, hope and love in the days, weeks, months and the forever that is ahead.

2 comments:

Dixon Family said...

We so love that sweet boy... and all of you!

suzanne said...

linda! this breaks my heart. i will be praying for all of you. it is bitter sweet to have people we love on the other side... holding us up and helping us through. it's bitter because we miss them SO much, but it's sweet because a lot of times they can help us better from where they are... i'm sure caleb's mommy is very close to him, and helping him to be strong. love you!