October 17, 2011

MM88

So, the story goes that when Ally was little she carved her name in the side of her dresser... When Amy saw it she said, "I'm going to tell Mom! This time you're going to get in trouble for sure." (I guess since Ally always batted those baby blues and flashed her little crooked smile she never got in any trouble.) Well, Ally was pretty sneaky. She put a V between the two l's and turned it into a "M"...and so when I came into the room and saw "AMY" clearly carved into the dresser, guess who got in trouble?  I'm sorry Amy, and I glad that Ally finally admitted it was her... that sneaky little one!!

I love this picture of Ally and Ben. It's pretty cool to think that these two grew up and became missionaries serving at the same time. (ps. only 15 more days!)

1 comment:

Dixon Family said...

I love these pictures! It is hard to believe Ally will be home so soon... crazy! What a blessing to have had them out serving at the same time!