July 26, 2011

Jimmer Camp


Jimmer Camp was awesome and Kaden and Jackson had a great time. I liked Jimmer Fredette before...but I am really impressed with him now. The NCAA Player of the Year and the ESPN College athlete of the year with countless other accolades and awards is just a cool, funny, kind young man, who really seemed to care about these kids. He was at camp every day talking to the kids about not cheating in school, valuing your families and spending time with them, being grateful, choosing good friends, working hard, setting goals, and all around being a good role model. Oh yea, he taught them some basketball skills too. I stayed and watched everyday and I loved it. I know, I'm a crazy grandma. And I'm definitely a new Sacrament Kings fan...I hope Jimmer does great in the NBA.

That picture on the left of Jimmer shooting a 3/4 court shot went in, oh yes it did.

You gotta watch these videos. It's crazy how amazing Jimmer can shoot the ball!


No comments: