April 11, 2011

MM62


In 1989 the Las Vegas LDS Temple was dedicated and Jennie was asked to sing in a special choir for the open house. Jennie is sitting with the light peach colored dress on looking up at Jon Bunker. We didn't know the Bunkers then...and we had no idea that about 10 years later we would become neighbors, forever friends, and that we would look to them as our examples of everything good. I'm so grateful. We love you Bunker Family!

Patti Schneider and I were among those who were asked to help serve at a special
luncheon that was set up in a big white tent right next to the temple.
(If my hair was poofed up any higher it might have hit the top of the tent... haha!)

I love this picture of Allyson just before she went to the temple for the first time last May.
She is standing at just about the same spot that the tent was 21 years earlier.
I love the temple and the promise of being families forever.

1 comment:

susan bunker said...

I love your hair! You are so beautiful!
I laughed out loud when I saw that picture of Jon. How funny that you have it...even before we knew each other!
We love the Schlauder's!